|Date Posted||May 5, 2021|
Eaton's Electrical sector is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician on 2nd shift to join our team. This position is based at our Sherman, TX facility.
The maintenance technician is responsible for installation, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of facility equipment, plant and associated systems.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
In This Function You Will
- Install equipment/machinery.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance on plant equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Complete/maintain maintenance logs and associated documentation.
- Maintain and secure tools and repair equipment. Maintain/clean work areas.
- Communicate equipment/plant status as required.
- Operate a variety of lifts etc.
- Maintain and follow all safety requirements.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company - are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications
- Must have 3 years of industrial maintenance experience is required
- Must have a High School diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Sherman, TX will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without ongoing company sponsorship
- Experience in metals fabrication.
- Experience with hydraulic schematics, pneumatic schematics and electrical schematic
- Familiarity with wastewater treatment
- Ability to modify or program PLC's and HMI's a plus
- Physical requirements and working conditions:
- Able to stand on feet continuously during shift and able to lift 50 lbs without assistance.
- Requires PPE to include safety glasses, steel-toe shoes, leather gloves and hearing protection (as required in high noise areas).
- Environment exposure includes sharp objects, pinch points, oil.
Manufacturing & Operations
North America - US/Puerto Rico
Sherman TX Loc
EPG BLD BLine Division
Does this position offer relocation?
Requisition ID :096655