|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Our High River, AB branch is looking for an exceptional individual to join our service department as a Heavy-Duty Ag Mechanic (also known as an agriculture equipment technician) for our Agriculture Division (John Deere) .
Duties & Responsibilities
- Diagnose, Repair & Maintain all systems on agricultural equipment such as Tractors, Hay tools, and other Ag & Turf implements. This includes, engine, transmission, electrical, hydraulic, air conditioning, guidance & precision ag systems among others.
- Repair, Service and/or diagnose agriculture equipment at the customers site IF needed
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections; including fluid and various filter changes, testing of equipment, & adjustments for infield optimization.
- Reconditioning of pre-owned equipment.
- Accurately record notes on work orders for customer and warranty records
- Heavy Equipment Technician or Agriculture Equipment Technician certification an asset
- We will also consider apprentices that are registered under this trade too!
- Previous field tech or road tech experience would be a plus
- Basic to above average computers skills and a passion for problem solving
- Experience in diagnosing, repairing and maintaining equipment.
- Ability to complete detailed repair order notes on each job
- The desire to continue learning updated equipment technology as the industry continues to evolve