|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Trades & Services
Looking for aircraft maintenance technicians to be part of a fun and supportive organization. You would perform maintenance on aircraft systems and sub-systems as directed. Mechanical requirements include disassembly inspection, build up and operational checks of systems and components of aircraft.
This company is among one of the fastest growing general aviation service centers in the country. We have three locations, and our reputation for excellence and professionalism means we hire only the best people. We rely heavily on exemplary customer service and look for employees that feel the same way!
You would be responsible for:
• Performing routine maintenance on aircraft's mechanical, structural, power plant, interior, and avionics systems.
• Disassembly, cleaning, and inspection of mechanical, electrical, and interior systems and components.
• Completing paperwork relating to tasks performed with detailed documentation per I/A/W Federal Aviation Regulations in a timely and professional manner.
• The safe and standard maintenance practices associated with a FAA repair station.
• Occasional overtime.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to perform basic maintenance tasks as prescribed in Service Dept Competency Manual.
• Understanding of FARs and regulations pertaining to aircraft maintenance.
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
• Ability to handle and resolve technical issues and problems.
• Ability to effectively utilize technical documentation and literature.
**Additional Skills & Qualifications:**
A&P License and Corporate Jet experience _preferred but not required_
Bonus: Phenom or Legacy experience
Huge plus to have Avionics installation and troubleshooting experience - Vincennes graduate
***If you are interested give me a call at or text me at **
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.