|Location||Salt Lake City, Utah|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Trades & Services
Ferguson is the largest wholesale distributor of residential and commercial plumbing supplies and pipe, valves and fittings in the U.S. The company is also a major distributor of HVAC equipment, fire protection systems, waterworks and industrial products and services. Ferguson and its subsidiaries serve customers in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the Caribbean.
$17 - $30 per hour based on experience
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm or until completion
The PERKS of working for Ferguson:
- Offer Competitive Compensation
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, Wellness Programs, etc.)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, personal and holiday)
- Associate Discounts
- Opportunities for growth and advancement both professional and financially
Ferguson has an exciting opportunity to join our In-House Delivery & Installation Team as a Senior Appliance Installer.
- Accurate handling and installation of gas and electric household appliances such as washers, dryers, dishwashers, coffee makers, ovens, cooktops, built in refrigerators and ventilation hoods
- Ensures the installed appliances are damage free, properly installed according to manufacturer's specifications and are fully functioning
- Interact professionally and courteously with builders, designers and on-site customers - you deal with a vast array of customers
- Read plans, specs to have an accurate install --- site evals, meet specs, connected accurately, etc.
- Attend installation training seminars and certifications to stay up-to-date on all product changes
- 1+ years of experience with Appliance Delivery and Installation Service is required.
- Ability to deliver "white glove service" to customers, excellent customer service skills are a must!
- Valid state issued license is required
- Mechanical skills and willingness to learn - plumbing, electrical and carpentry skills are preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Must be able to lift 50+ pound objects frequently and 90+ pound objects occasionally