|Location||Moorestown, New Jersey|
|Date Posted||September 24, 2022|
Property Solutions Inc. is seeking an Architectural Project Manager with 3-5 years' experience in our Moorestown, NJ location. As a valued member of our team, you are responsible for conducting Property Condition Assessments (PCA) and providing Construction Monitoring services.
This is an ideal position for Architects and Engineers that wish to utilize their technical and forensic skills as to building system/component system failure.
Our Project Manager's collaborate with others architects/engineers sharing valuable experience, conducting, and leading projects independently. Your projects may include office or commercial buildings, warehouse and industrial structures, apartment buildings, retail stores, and hospitality facilities.
We are known for our quality of work, professionalism and responsiveness, technical expertise, and personalized service.
- Prepare and compose Property Condition Assessment and Construction Monitoring Reports.
- Conduct walk-through surveys of buildings to assess condition of a building's components: site work improvements, structural, facades, interiors, roofs, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and life safety systems.
- Review plans, specifications, and cost budgets as part of the construction loan closing and disbursement process.
- Perform investigative research of service contractors and government agencies.
- Take document photographs of representative systems, conditions, and physical deficiencies.
- Prepare cost estimate costs to remedy building deficiencies; and
- Deliver outstanding customer service through timely response and proactive solutions to client needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering (civil or structural) or Construction Management.
- 3 - 5 years relevant construction experience within the building evaluation or commercial design industry.
- General knowledge of all basic building systems (mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and life safety), site work, structural conditions, building envelope.
- Proficiency using computers specifically; Adobe, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Ability to successfully multi-task in an environment of deadlines and changing priorities.
Our employees are offered a competitive salary and a robust benefit package that includes paid time off, Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, company provided life insurance, group 401k plan with company match and advancement opportunities as Property Solutions grows throughout the US.
Vaccine Policy: Beginning July 23, 2021, Property Solutions Inc. requires current and newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 except those for whom a reasonable accommodation has been granted because of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, as required by law.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.