|Date Posted||June 25, 2022|
At EXP, we know that great experiences start with the right people. We believe that work should be challenging, and that challenges should be rewarding. We also believe that possibilities are exponential with an empowering company. We value and respect our employees - their experience and expertise, their energy, passion, diversity, and their innovative approach to work and life. Join the opportunity of working at a leading A/E firm with an extensive portfolio in telecommunications, government and commercial sectors.
EXP - an award-winning international architecture firm - is currently searching for a Project Manager to mentor and grow in our Columbus, OH office.
A Project Manager represents EXP's interests through effective project leadership and actions that advance the Firm's mission and business interests. The Project Manager speaks for the Firm and conducts him/herself in a manner commensurate with a position of leadership and mentoring within the Firm. Your responsibilities include:
* Responsible for complete oversight and coordination of design and technical team from Conceptual Design through Construction Documents and Construction Phase. Primary Client Point of Contact. Execute project contracts, establish schedules, maintain project financial records.
* Oversight includes in-house team as well as outside subconsultants on multiple projects simultaneously. Oversight of technical coordination with all disciplines, ensuring the project is detailed and executed to maintain the design concept with technical astuteness and within the project budget.
* Develop presentation documents and participate in presentations to clients.
* Travel to client sites in the OH & IN regions for surveys or client meetings (approx. once a month).
* Ensure that designs meet applicable building code and ADA requirements.
* Oversee all corresponding bid and construction phase activities in the office and in the field.
* Act as a technical resource for project teams.
The Skills and Knowledge You Bring
* Bachelor or Masters Degree in Architecture required
* Detailed knowledge of architectural practice with emphasis client interaction, design development, preparation of construction documents, preparation of specifications, building materials, coordination with construction costs, and building codes.
* Experienced in construction administration
* Ability to successfully balance client expectations while meeting project budget.
* Ability to work in a team and manage a team
* Must be proficient with AutoCAD and a working knowledge of Revit preferred
* Have a working knowledge of Deltek Vantagepoint/Vision or similar accounting software
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role project management role with over 10 years architectural experience overall.