|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
The Senior Architect candidate is capable of executing and leading specific scope areas of small and large projects across applicable phases of design, documentation and construction administration as part of a multi-disciplinary team. The Senior Architect may have developed or focused on specific areas of expertise or interest which act as differentiators within the industry. This position encourages creativity in problem solving to promote technical and design excellence while ensuring building code and regulatory compliance. The candidate has the ability to coordinate with internal and external parties, manage multiple complex tasks, establish priorities and direct the work of others. The candidate will serve as the Architectural point of contact for clients, other disciplines, estimating and construction personnel.
* Work independently on projects with ability to execute all phases of design, including programming, planning, concept development, detailed design and construction administration
* Generate complex code analyses, life safety and egress plans, floor plans, sections, elevations, details, schedules and specifications for large projects of advanced complexity with no oversight
* Develop and generate studies, presentations and reports, and present to internal or external audiences
* Research and apply International Building Code and other regulatory requirements as part of project delivery process
* Work closely with Engineering and Construction personnel to develop and ensure coordinated and constructible designs
* Participate and contribute during drawing reviews, coordination meetings and quality checks
* Lead supportforconstruction activities such asRFIresponses, submittal reviews and construction progress reports
* Assist PM in resource planning, budget and scope definition, schedule adherence and overall quality of deliverables
* Conduct quality checking of documents for complex projects (e.g.technical verification of design calculations, documentation, design approaches)and drive overall project quality
* Identify and resolve complex code, construction or design related challenges
* Provide mentorship to Architectural staff
* Act as Architect of Record for project assignments.