|Date Posted||July 31, 2022|
As you draw closer to earning your degree, you're faced with difficult decisions about your career. The pressure is mounting- you're expected to know where to go and what to do. What if there was a way to gain technical experience, build your professional network across the organization, and figure out your passions and preferences?
The SEL Engineering Rotation Program offers:• The opportunity to work and learn alongside industry experts in different engineering disciplines. • Experience in three unique engineering divisions across 18 months.• The chance to design, build, manufacture, sell, teach, and support products through each stage of development and customer implementation.• Full-time wages, benefits, and resources while you train and grow your skillset.
If you are interested in seeing the variety of career opportunities that SEL has to offer, through a series of rotations and networking opportunities, this position may be for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities 1. Maintain a detailed understanding of electric power systems and how to protect, monitor, automate, and control the power system. 2. Conceive and develop concepts for new product ideas and enhancements.
3. Prepare and maintain product documentation, including data sheets, instruction manuals, project notebooks, design and test documentation. 4. Provide engineering support for customers, product managers and field application engineers.
5. Complete assigned work using established procedures and working under immediate supervision.
6. Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World Class Manufacturing Principles.
7. Understand. Create. Simplify.
8. Other duties as assigned. Required Qualifications B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related degreeStrong writing, documentation, and speaking skillsSelf-motivated with continuous desire to learn and find solutionsAbility to work cooperatively in a team environmentBackground check results satisfactory to SELNegative drug test result(s)
SEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Vets/Disabled.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.