|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
This position can work remotely. We will consider candidates in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin. Candidates must be able to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship.
At Midland States Bank, we believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work each day, we become happier, more comfortable, more confident and more excited to do great things for our customers, each other and our company. We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. At Midland, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you are looking for a place to grow, we encourage you to apply at Midland States Bank, because you belong here.
This role act as the junior engineer for the Robotic Process Automation team, as well as a liaison between the Bank's business units, technology vendors, and the internal IT department. This role becomes proficient in automation tools. They will meet the primary Robotic Process Automation team objectives using their skills in RPA design-development, data analysis, and process improvement analysis.
- Create and maintain scripts, workflows, and bots used in robotic process automation.
- Assist with workflow redesign and process improvement.
- Meet and interview peer level bank personnel to gather requirements. Perform analysis of user needs and requirements.
- Follows team technical standards, and ensures designs get peer review before development.
- Ensures thorough documentation of designs and as-built automations.
- Manages own work through project management techniques and team Agile processes.
- Keeps supervisor informed of progress to complete on all initiatives.
- Seeks guidance when needed in an effective and efficient manner.
- Subscribe to and read appropriate trade journals and knowledge sources to understand trends in the automation/workflow space.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable regulations including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years professional/technical experience in automation or system integration.
- Experience using an RPA tool such as UiPath, Nintex, Workato, PegaSystems, or BluePrism. Certification in that tool is a plus.
- Complete UiPath Developer Foundation Training within 60 days of hire.
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL.
- Exposure to integration using APIs and web services (REST/SOAP/XML/JSON) is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, will take initiative when needed, and can learn new tools and business processes quickly.
- Business insight
- Cultivates innovation
- Drives results
- Makes sound decisions
- Being a brand champion
- Communicates effectively
- Customer focus
- Being Authentic
- Emotional Intelligence
- Self development
- Being flexible and adaptable
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Midland States Bank Human Resources at .
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CONTRACT FOR EMPLOYMENT