|Location||Not Specified, Not Specified|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Role: SDET/QA Automation Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Long Term
Roles and Responsibility:
Work with business and development teams to draft automation test strategies
Build and maintaining Test Automation Frameworks for UI and/or Services
Execute automation tests and report results
Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
• Strong background in core Java and hands experience on java related projects.
5 + years of experience in Java development projects preferred.
• 3 + years as technical of Test Automation frameworks.
• 3 + years of experience utilizing TestNG working with Groovy/GEB or Java preferred.
• 3 + years of experience utilizing Selenium Web Driver preferred.
• Experience in advance Xpath, CSS
• Experience with Queues and Services
• 2 + years' experience in an Agile environment preferred.
• Experience in developing Automation Framework preferred.
• Experience in using Git.
• Experience in build tools Jenkins/Maven/Gradle
• Experience with Oracle preferred.
• Experience in Mocking/Stubbing for test automation preferred
• Experience in Web service(REST) & Database validation automation preferred.
• Experience in automating web and windows client applications preferred.
• Experience in Groovy is a plus.
• Passion to deliver high quality work and good communication skills.