|Date Posted||August 2, 2022|
Trades & Services
STS Line Maintenance is hiring Lead Aircraft Interior Technicians in Orlando, Florida.
Hiring Note: All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
- We need an A&P licensed technician, to help supervise and direct our interiors technicians, in the refurbishment of Airbus A320 interiors.
- Previous interior experience preferred but not required.
- Lead Interiors candidates must have a valid and current FAA A&P license.
- Must hold a valid Driver License.
- Must not be under a doctor s care with limited work restrictions.
- Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all necessary badging.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- This will be a 3rd shift position.
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals.
- Must be able to perform all duties and responsibilities un-supervised at any time.
- Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools.
About STS Line Maintenance:
STS Line Maintenance operates 38 line maintenance stations throughout the United States, Bahamas, United Kingdom and France.
At each of these stations, our team(s) offer a full range of support services, FAA / DER engineering assistance, AOG response teams and enhanced reliability through rapid response times. Skilled mechanics stand ready to handle RON maintenance, turnaround checks, non-routine discrepancy reports and ground equipment maintenance via scheduled or on-call action.
To learn more about STS Line Maintenance and what makes it the company with "Solutions to Keep You Flying," please visit or call 1- ext. 9176.
Lead Interiors candidates must have a valid and current FAA A&P license.