|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Azure Systems Engineer
Location: Dulles, VA
Experience: MidLevel & Senior
* U.S Citizenship
* Must have a current Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI eligibility
* Must obtain DHS Suitability prior to starting employment
* Azure CLI Powershell and ARM Templates Terraform.
* Container platforms and tools Kubernetes Docker Azure Kubernetes Service Azure Container Service.
* Azure Networking Azure Virtual Networks ExpressRoute Site to Site VPN NSG App Service Environment.
* Azure DevOps configuration and management.
* Azure PAAS Services Security and Provisioning Azure API Management Policies Azure App Service Event Hubs Service Bus Cosmos DB Azure SQL.
* Identity Management Azure AD Azure AD B2C Open ID Connect 7 Cloud Security Azure Key Vault HSTS SSL TLS Ingress Control Certificate management Azure Security Center Threat Detection.
* Cloud monitoring Experience with Azure Log Analytics Azure Monitor SysDig Application Insights.
One of the following certifications is required
* AZ 400 Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
* AZ 301
* AZ 103.
Node.Digital is an independent Digital Automation & Cognitive Engineering company that integrates best of breed technologies to accelerate business impact.
Our Core Values help us in our mission. They include:
OUR CORE VALUES
Identifying the~RIGHT PEOPLE~and developing them to their full capabilities
Our customers Mission is our Mission. Our~MISSION FIRST~approach is designed to keep our customer fully engaged while becoming their trusted partner
We believe in~SIMPLIFYING~complex problems with a relentless focus on agile delivery excellence
Our mantra is ~Simple*Secure*Speed~in delivery of innovative services and solutions
* Medical (100% Coverage for Employee)
* Basic Life (100% Coverage for Employee)
* Long Term Disability (100% Coverage for Employee)
* Health Saving Account
* Three weeks of PTO
* 10 Paid Holidays
* Pre-Approved Online Training