|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction! In business since 1912, we have grown into the nation's largest concrete subcontractor, with our construction professionals building more than 200 projects representing over 20 million gross square feet each and every year.
- Using Revit Software, prepare BIM Models of concrete structures for field personnel use.
- Assisting in the design and detailing of forming systems
- Reviewing and analyzing the project documents and identifying drawing and specification conflict, insufficient information, and missing dimensions while contributing ideas to enhance project productivity and cost efficiency
- Preparing quantity takeoffs and estimates as required
- Assisting in the evaluation and coordination of material requirements with field supervisors to ensure availability and efficient utilization of our equipment on assigned projects
- Attending project meetings to resolve technical coordination issues and initiate and track RFIs
- Notifying project management of changes that might impact material and labor costs
- Ensuring duplication and delivery of up-to-date drawings and instructions to the job site
- Recording, updating, and maintaining RFI, Product Submittal, and drawing logs
- Ensuring efficient inventory control and storage of shop drawings and contract documents
- Completed coursework or an equivalent combination of training and/or work experience reading structural drawings and performing computer-aided design utilizing BIM software.
- Knowledge of construction formwork systems, take-offs, and estimating processes
- Strong mathematical and visualization skills
- Advanced PC skills, specifically in a Windows environment, including collecting and analyzing data in Excel and creating documents and preparing correspondence in Outlook, and Word
Ceco Concrete Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.