|Location||Washington, Washington DC|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Join Lincoln Property Company 's growing team of top-notch Property Management professionals whose primary responsibility is the daily financial and operational management of commercial real estate assets.
Lincoln Property Company is a national real estate firm offering a comprehensive suite of value-added services for our clients. With our substantial local presence and history in the DC metropolitan area, we are ideally situated to provide a superior service, which comes from knowing the goals and challenges faced by our clientele: tenants, investors, lenders and owners of commercial real estate. Our people and our philosophy are the key ingredients for Lincoln's solid track record of success.
As a Building Services Officer, you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations of the building, offering exceptional customer service skills, and superior work ethic. The ideal candidate will create a positive first impression of the building by upholding themselves in a professional and welcoming manner. As a Building Services Officer, you are responsible for keeping track of incoming and outgoing Tenants, Visitors, and Vendors maintaining a professional demeanor to ensure solid, reliable relationships.
- Manage deliveries, schedule events as outlines, verify that tenants and visitors are authorized to enter the building, and issue visitor badges as needed. Ensure front desk is covered at all times including answering phones in a timely manner and monitoringaccess control systems.
- Assist and provide insight for lobbies and other common areas
- Provide tenant and guest services as requested
- Conduct daily building inspections, weekly elevator inspections, and monthly loss prevention inspections
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Two to four year degree or equivalent work experience required. Military experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) required
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under varying workloads
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills and a positive attitude with the ability to pitch in where needed
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.