|Date Posted||June 10, 2021|
TOP 3 REASONS YOU HATE YOUR CURRENT SALES JOB
- Your income sucks.
- Your current company's culture is draining.
- Your work-life balance is nonexistent.
Here at Restoration 1 of Austin we have the potential to make six figures for our business developers in a team environment that values work-life balance, training, and opportunities for growth.
The business developer will pursue and cultivate strong professional relationships with our referral sources and trade partners by analyzing the market, identifying viable target clients, reaching decision-makers, and intensely focusing on turning leads into accounts and sales.
They will sell water, mold, and fire damage restoration to new and existing customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop sales strategies and help develop sales presentation materials. Deliver effective sales presentations in person. Professionally conduct meetings with clients. Plan and manage appointment schedules. Maintain exceptional internal and external customer communication. Maintain accurate sales documentation. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products and services and stay current with market trends. Address clients' questions, comments, and concerns to ensure a high level of client satisfaction
Qualifications and Skills
- Coach-able, trainable, and have a good personality
- Extensive face-to-face selling experience
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task in a large territory
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience with a CRM tool
- Proven track record of sales goal attainment in a longer selling cycle environment
- Highly competitive, positive, and results driven sales person
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to build client and solution/value-based proposals
- Local knowledge and contacts in one or more market segments preferred