|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
As one of the largest, progressive general contractors in the Southeast, their success is founded upon the strength of their client relationships and employees.
This company excels in both ground-up & Build-Out construction with 6 office locations in the Southeast.
They are looking for experienced commercial Sales/Business Development Professionals (plus Project Managers, Superintendents & Precon/Estimators) who are capable of leading their office into the next phase of growth with the company.
They have an opportunity in New Business Development with their Nashville Office. The role is responsible for identifying and qualifying prospects and coordinating the pursuit of new construction projects.
This person will be self-motivated and self-reliant and deeply engaged in the local Mid-Tn market for development of new and existing AEC industry partners for existing (and new) business relationships. This person has a solid working knowledge of the various contracting methods and contract formats including general requires a solid working knowledge of the various contracting methods and contract formats including general contracting, construction management, design-build, etc.
- 5-10+ years experience in New Business Development within the AEC industry.
- Preferred (4) year Bachelors degree in construction or business related curriculum
- Proven ability to lead successful proposal development efforts.
- Expert level in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary (( $90-110k range ))
- + Bonus Structure
- + Comprehensive Insurance Plan
- + PTO of 2 weeks Vacation & 7 Holidays
- + Auto Allowance or Truck Provided with Fuel Card
- + 401(k) retirement fund + ESOP Employee Stock Ownership
- + Other beneficial attributes for family & personal