|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
The ideal candidates should possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Engineering, Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology
- 0-3 years of experience is preferred
- CAD experience is required
- Revit experience is a plus
- Ability to comprehend and interpret building codes
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and open to helping with Drafting/Design
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to or click below to directly contact your recruiter.