|Date Posted||July 31, 2022|
- Plan and design residential, commercial, and industrial development projects, including lot layout, grading, storm water management, and utilities for national and local land developers.
- Plan and design Site Development projects, including site layout, grading, storm water management, and utilities. Work with a multi-discipline team of architects, MEP, and structural engineers on a variety of projects including Higher Education, Retail, Commercial, Industrial, and others.
- Work closely with other technical staff to assist in providing consulting engineering services
- Interact daily with project teams in a multi-disciplinary and multi-office environment.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- EIT certification
- P.E. license or in the process of obtaining P.E. license
- 5-15 years experience in land development or site development
- Very responsive and a strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet deadlines
- Continuous learning mindset
- Working proficiency of AutoCAD and Civil 3D preferred