|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Trades & Services
Class A Mechanic
Salary: 41,000 - 45,000
Safely operate, repair, rebuild and perform maintenance on Company owned or leased heavy duty diesel trucks and equipment including rolling stock to ensure its ability to operate safely.
- Diagnose and repair equipment to include heavy duty trucks, trailers, electric forklifts, and other equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance and services on equipment.
- Ability to complete paper work for routine maintenance and requesting parts.
- Diagnose and repair ABS brake systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED or trade school/technical diploma in automotive or heavy truck area.
- Associates degree is a plus.
- Minimum two years' experience as a Class A Mechanic working on heavy duty trucks, trailers, forklifts, etc.
- Experience in software such as Davie 4, Service Ranger, ESA, Diagnostic 8, Cummins a plus.
- Must pass drug screening.
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to be trained on software systems and willingness to learn.
- State inspectors license a plus.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Ability to stand, walk, use hands with no physical impairment that might restrict working around on top of or under equipment.
- Ability to use shop tools to include hand tools, air tools and electrical tools.
- Frequently lift and move up to 100 pounds.
- Be able to get along with other employees and have a can do attitude.
- Be available to work the day shift, hours 7:00am - 3:30pm and other shifts as needed.
Apply Online Below