|Location||Fargo, North Dakota|
|Date Posted||July 31, 2022|
American Waterworks, a regional leader in the foundation repair and basement waterproofing industry, is looking for entry level construction workers and general laborers to join our growing team. Our purpose is to redefine the construction industry by providing our customers with a remarkable experience. We care deeply for and strive to build a long-term relationship with each customer. At American Waterworks we also redefine for our employees. We want our employees to know that they are the most valuable to us and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensures the safety of themselves and their team at all times.
- Communication to the Foreman regarding any hindrances with jobs
- Load materials, tools, and equipment on the company truck for each job
- Install each job using company-approved and quality-driven methods
- Unload and clean the truck upon return to the company
- Provide a remarkable experience to our customers
PURPOSE, MISSION, VALUES
- One Team
- Show up
- Driven to be the best
- Company paid vision, dental, short-term disability and life insurance
- Health insurance and 50% employer paid premium
- 401(k) with company match
- 7 paid holidays
- Accrued vacation time
- Company paid training
- YEAR ROUND WORK - No weekends
- Knowledge of construction or related trades preferred but not required
- Ability and skill in operating equipment and/or power tools preferred but not required
- Ability to lift or move up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to move about and move to/from and work from the floor level or in crawl spaces.
- A valid driver's license preferred but not required
American Waterworks is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at or you may call us at