|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
- Regional custom home builder, native to Maryland!
- Small team that values each individual contributor
- Challenging, fast paced work environment with a focus on quality
- Competitive compensation package
- Permanent opportunity from day 1!
Your Role as the Construction Estimator
The Construction Estimator will assist Project Managers in estimating costs and budgets for construction projects. Other responsibilities include:
- Issue purchase orders
- Collect data and prepare reports for management team
- Create budgets for residential construction projects
- Request bids for project contractors
- Schedule construction projects
- Apply for appropriate permits relating to construction projects
- Expertise in construction bidding and/or estimating processes
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience utilizing MS Office
- Ability to work within structured deadlines
For more information and immediate consideration, email your resume today to !
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.