|Location||Fargo, North Dakota|
|Date Posted||July 31, 2022|
American Waterworks, a regional leader in the foundation repair and basement waterproofing industry, is looking for a Foreman and Co-Foreman to join our growing team. Our purpose is to redefine the construction industry by providing our customers with a remarkable experience. We care deeply for and strive to build a long-term relationship with each customer. At American Waterworks we also redefine for our employees. We want our employees to know that they are the most valuable to us and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
FOREMAN ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Lead, Manage, Accountability
- Communicates tasks and other messages to their team before, during, and after each job.
- The Foreman will train their team on installation methods, tools, equipment, and materials.
- Ensures the safety of themselves and their team at all times.
- Motivates, encourages, and recognizes their team.
- Communication to the Production Manager regarding team members and any hindrances with jobs
- Reviews job specifications before leaving the company, ensuring everything needed for the job is on the truck.
- Once at the job site, assesses conditions and makes adjustments as necessary.
- Performs high quality installations, moving job progress to an on-time completion.
- Collects payment at job completion.
- Completes all paperwork and returns to the appropriate people at the company.
Remarkable Customer Experience
- The Foreman will Communicate with the customer throughout the project using the company's customer messaging.
- Communication to the customer of any change to the job before making the edit to the original proposal.
- Leaves the customer's home clean and proactively take measures to leave it in better condition than found.
- Provides customers with a remarkable experience.
Purpose, Mission, Values
- One Team
- Show up
- Driven to be the best
- Company paid vision, dental, short-term disability and life insurance
- Health insurance and 50% employer paid premium
- 401(k) with company match
- 7 paid holidays
- Accrued vacation time
- Company paid training
- YEAR ROUND WORK - No weekends
- Knowledge of construction or related trades required
- Ability and skill in operating equipment and/or power tools required
- High school diploma or GED preferred and 1+ years of experience in the construction trades OR a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- Ability to lift or move up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to move about and move to/from and work from the floor level or in crawl spaces.
- A valid driver's license
American Waterworks is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at or you may call us at