|Location||Union Grove, Alabama|
|Date Posted||September 24, 2022|
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit .
Guidehouse is currently supporting a new effort within our Department of Justice account. The growing team is seeking several skilled Construction Program Analysts who will serve as the primary contact for construction program, procedures, and policies. Manage and distribute project construction drawings and documents to the Integrative Project Team (IPT). Provide budgetary support to the Project Manager (PM) through budget tracking.
The general responsibilities of a Construction Program Analyst are as follows, to include but not limited to:
- Act as the primary contact for program procedures and policies.
- Correspond with upper management regarding goals and objectives of programs.
- Carry out administrative tasks as required to facilitate an efficient working environment.
- Communicate and negotiate with clients, customers, and supervisors.
- Ensure business operations and efforts are always favorable to the business objective.
- Manage contractor Request for Information (RFI) inquires.
- Manage contractor submittal process.
- Manage contractor design comments and responses.
- Manage and distribute project construction drawings and documents to the Integrative Project Team (IPT).
- Provide budgetary support to the Project Manager (PM) through budget tracking.
- Create and manage project related requisitions.
- Document and manage lessons learned and risk logs.
- Answer customer or client inquiries.
- Perform additional tasks as may be required by superiors.
The following qualifications are REQUIRED to be considered for this role:
- Active and current Top Secret (TS) security clearance.
- Zero to three (0-3) years of prior experience working as a program analyst or related field of construction, design/build, and architecture or engineering projects.
The following experience/education/skills are PREFERRED to be considered for this role:
- Associates degree, or higher.
- Proficient with computer technology and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Reliable and diligent worker
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program