|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Location: Denver, CO
Job Category: Project Manager
Fifty years ago,the owner and his family started a plumbing business with the vision to provide quality service while helping others learn about the trade. Today, the same owner and his family continues to lead the industry in commercial HVAC and Plumbing by providing a clean, quality service for the communities we help build. With the passion to teach others the trade and great people on our team, we continue to lead the industry and experience continuous growth. If you have a passion to provide quality service and have the desire to continue to learn and advance in the trade, we have growth and leadership opportunities for you.
Grow Your Career with UMC, Inc.
Construction Project Executive (PX) Benefits:
- TOP MARKET PAY
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- 401K with 6% Company Match
- Excellent Company Culture
Construction Project Executive (PX)Salary:Open for negotiation, actual compensation package dependent on experience
Construction Project Executive (PX)Responsibilities and Duties:
The person in this position coordinates, organizes, reports on, and oversees all aspects of a group of projects to completion,evaluating performance criteria (scope, cost, schedule, and quality).
Dynamic, confident, organized, and highly personable professional who is driven to build relationships and help to complete successful projects. Experience withplumbing or HVAC multi-family housingis highly preferred. This position will be required to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. This position will work closely as a liaison between the VP of Operations, Project Management Office (PMO) management, superintendents, project and construction staff, customers, and vendors. This position must communicate with all levels of management and non-management personnel in a professional and responsive manner. This position will be responsible for meeting with customers to accurately determine the needs of their projects and serve as subject experts matters to recommend changes and improvements in plans and drawings.
The PX ensures that projectmanagement policies, processes and methods are followed and practiced according to the Project Management standardsto provide the highest levels of communication, safety, throughput, productivity, quality, timeliness, and efficiency in the competitive construction market, while incorporating UMC's Vision, Mission, and Core Values.
Construction Project Executive (PX)Qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Bachelor's Degree in construction or project management preferred.
- Prefer at least four years of experience as a licensed plumbing or HVAC journeyman and four years as a superintendent.
- Five years of successful recent previous project management experience in the construction, plumbing, or HVAC. PMP certification is a plus.
- Proven ability to manage projects with high risk, difficult schedules, demanding stakeholders, complicated scopes of work, and/or fast paced.
- Proven record of completing projects with high throughput, high margins of profit, zero safety recordables, low rework, and high client satisfaction.
- Must support UMC's Vision, Mission, and Core Value statements, demonstrating a high degree of integrity, and maintain the confidentiality of personnel and business information.
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, initiative, and communications skills.
- Possess effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read and interpret operating manuals, plans, and applicable building codes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and possess the aptitude to learn and use additional computer software as needed, i.e., FieldView, Bluebeam, Vista by Viewpoint.
- Deep understanding of TOPPS or ability to learn it in a short amount of time with appropriate training.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Work Environment/AAP/EEO Statements
While performing this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts, and vibration. Occasionally exposure to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites occurs. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. The performance of work happens in outside weather conditions. Mitigate these hazards or stop work until conditions improve when applicable. Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without accommodation. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Colorado Compliance: UMC, Inc. will not retaliate against any employee making a complaint or inquiring about the Company's practices regarding Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. If you are subjected to any conduct that you believe violates this policy, you must promptly speak to, write, or otherwise contact your direct supervisor or, if the conduct involves your direct supervisor, the project manager, or human resources.