|Date Posted||July 31, 2022|
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?Then don t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Construction Project Manager. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage "Like it never even happened"!Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!As a valued SERVPRO Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow. Job Description: Plan and execute reconstruction projects while ensuring a high quality of service in all dealings with customers, clients, subcontractors and resource providers involved in reconstruction services. Manage the entire customer experience and overall customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate and sell projects
- Educate customers on process
- Identify and document project scope of work
- Maintain customer and client communications
- Review estimates
- Obtain customer and client agreement on scope and estimate
- Ensure proper permits are acquired
- Create project schedule, timeline, and budget
- Identify and qualify subcontractors and resource providers
- Negotiate terms and set expectations with customers and clients
- Superb customer service track record
- Effective written and oral communication
- Experience in restoration and/or construction preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Physical and Work Environment Requirements:
- Exposure to extreme conditions such as heat
- Walking and standing for long periods of time, driving, sitting, climbing
- Ability to climb ladders and work at ceiling heights
All employees of a SERVPRO Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO Franchise. SERVPRO Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, Inc., the Franchisor, in any manner whatsoever.
All employees of a SERVPRO Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO Franchise. SERVPRO Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.