|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
PLEASE SUBMIT CV IN ENGLISH.
PAC Group -Automotive Construction Project Manager
Greenfield/Brownfield Automotive Facility Installation - Project assignments could take place in metropolitan Detroit, Ohio, Arizona or California.
The PAC Group is seeking Construction Project Manager, with 10+ years' experience in overseeing and managing the construction of automotive plant facilities & utilities to join its Global Operations consulting team. Multiple potential project assignments possible in metropolitan Detroit, Ohio, Arizona or California. Candidates interested in one or more locations warmly welcomed to apply. Must be authorized to work in the USA.
Working as a key member within the Construction Management Team, the Construction Project Manager will support the design and development at Greenfield and Brownfield sites for automotive facilities such as Paint Shop, Body Shop, General Assembly, or Stamping.
- Experience in construction project management of large-scale facilities in the automotive industry.
- Expert background in implementing Project Management controls tools and techniques on site.
- Ability to manage multiple contractors on project site.
- Subject matter expertise in General Assembly, Paint Shop or Body Shop facilities preferred.
- Understanding of interface with machinery & equipment to be installed later in the project development cycle.
- Shall be fully experienced in managing complex programs, leading a team of engineers, liaising positively with client organization, and communicating effectively to achieve a flawless launch.
- Should have experience in mentoring teams to reach their potential.
- Ability to develop, maintain and produce reports on project cost forecast, budget/actual for building and utilities investments relating to Engineering, Construction and Materials.
- Experienced in change order tracking and management, and avoiding future claims.
- Background in vendor contract management, including control and protection of cost, schedule, quality and change management.
- Able to implement change management process and approval protocol for engineering and construction changes including follow up on documentation and executive reporting.
- Managing and verifying completeness and accuracy of contractor invoices and payments.
- This is a leadership role, with extensive hands-on responsibility.
- Quality delivery of services to achieve Launch milestones will be a primary deliverable for this assignment.
In addition to superior interpersonal skills, the candidate will also possess -
- Proficiency with the full suite of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) and Outlook.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from related discipline(s) or equivalent experience and 10+ years related experience.
- Applicable civil, mechanical or electrical background.
- Candidates should have prior work experience in automotive manufacturing facilities.
To learn more about The PAC Group visit our website at and view our short introduction video.