|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Allied Resources is currently looking for a Construction Superintendent with a global leader in sustainable technologies who will be responsible for providing construction management and oversight of mechanical, electrical, and structural subcontractors performing the work. The first project would be supporting a Selective Catalyst Reactor upgrade. Looking for someone to start late June/early July.
A day in the life:
- On-site point of contact for assigned contractor site management
- Oversee safety compliance including site orientation, work permits, job safety analyses, toolbox meetings, audits, and HSES events.
- Manage interfaces/interactions with contractors/vendors and other project functional groups (e.g., design, commissioning, operations, etc.) regarding construction issues.
- Keep Capital Project Managers advised of progress, performance, initiatives, issues, challenges, change requests, and anticipated completion dates for construction milestones. Proactively develop plans to mitigate potential issues.
- Review change requests and change assessments in accordance with management of change plan.
- Perform a Review and endorse contractor invoices, as appropriate.
- Coordinate plant shutdowns with engineering and operations.
- Manage and close out post construction punch list items.
- Support commissioning and startup activities with the engineering team through plan reviews, field changes and progress tracking.
The wish list:
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience working as a Superintendent or Construction Manager
- Experience working on plant based projects (Chemicals, Refineries, Coal, Oil & Gas, etc.)
Allied Resources complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws an regulations. Allied Resources does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, and expression, disability, veteran status or other status protected by law.