|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
This is a rare opportunity to leverage your continuous improvement expertise and join an already successful and established global company! Enjoy a career where you will receive the support and the autonomy to own the process, implement improvements, and ultimately advance in your career. Make your mark on this big-name organization where you will have significant impact on manufacturing processes while helping the plant meet the demands of the future.
Due to growth, Ocean Spray, a world-class manufacturer, is searching for an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager to join their Aberdeen, WA facility.
Relocation assistance is available to a well-qualified candidate. If you enjoy fishing, hiking, and hunting or if you are interested in a more peaceful way of life, the coastal city of Aberdeen, WA offers beautiful scenery with a low cost of living!
As a member of the Ocean Spray team, you will enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package - Base salary DOE plus annual bonus opportunity!
- Excellent Full Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision, Maternity, Teledoc, HDHP, HSA, EAP, Life Insurance, 401k, PTO, paid holidays and more!
- Healthy Work/Life Balance Encouraged - Balancing your home life and work life is never easy. We know how busy you are and how valuable your personal time is, so Ocean Spray provides you the flexibility and benefits to simplify your life and focus on what is most important.
- Community Serving - Ocean Spray's farmer-owners and colleagues deeply value the importance of supporting the communities where we live and work. We are committed to growing and building healthy communities. Giving back is part of our culture and passion.
- Environmentally Conscious and Focused - We're committed to achieving in the future a fully recyclable, reusable, or compostable global portfolio, and are working with partners to also ensure the number of people recycling worldwide improves.
Essential Job Duties:
- Serves as a change agent of the plant by engaging all levels to help foster a sustainable culture of continuous improvement through step change improvements.
- Responsible for stabilizing, sustaining, and improving operational processes.
- Facilitate, lead, influence and manage performance enhancing initiatives focused on improving end-to-end quality, reducing cycle time, overall cost and eliminating waste using proven problem-solving methodologies.
- Actively lead continuous improvement project teams (DMAIC, Focus-Improve, Process Discipline) directed at strategic projects within plant operations.
- Apply Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing, Focus-Improve and Process Discipline methodologies and related tools to realize and sustain financial and customer benefits.
About the Company: Ocean Spray is a vibrant agricultural cooperative owned by more than 700 cranberry farmers in the United States, Canada, and Chile, who have helped preserve the family farming way of life for generations. The cooperative's cranberries are currently featured in more than a thousand great-tasting, good-for-you products in over 100 countries worldwide. With more than 2,000 employees and nearly 20 receiving and processing facilities, Ocean Spray is committed to managing our business in a way that respects our communities, colleagues, and the environment.
Ocean Spray is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
If you have proven experience as a Continuous Improvement Manager with a Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, this is an opportunity you need to explore! Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is a plus!
Don't miss this opportunity! Apply Now!