|Date Posted||July 31, 2022|
3rd shift opportunity
8:00 PM - 6:30 AM - 4 tens - Monday - Thursday
- Coil receiving including unloading trucks and placing coils in designated coil storage areas.
- Completing all receiving paperwork in a timely manner and inputting information in PLEX.
- Staging coils and removing banding at feed lines and returning banded coils to designated coil storage areas.
- Housekeeping of all coil storage areas including alignment of coils, floor free of paper, debris and mill oils, hoppers emptied and other general housekeeping duties.
- Operate floor scrubber in coil and die storage areas.
- Performs daily crane and chain inspections. Documents inspections and reports identified issues immediately.
- Staging dies and returning dies to designated die storage areas.
- Monitors status of external transfer press bolsters. Completes changeovers on external bolsters promptly to ensure readiness.
- Set up and change dies in presses according to production schedules.
- Installs, positions, and aligns dies in press bed.
- Makes recommendations for die set time reductions.
- Performs other essential functions as assigned.
- Adheres to all safety regulations
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Training and Experience: High School Diploma or GED.
Crane Training and certification
Hi-Lo Training and license
Die Set safety Training
SPECIAL SKILLS: Communication and Analytical skills as well as computer literate.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)