|Date Posted||July 31, 2022|
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction! Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of the nation s largest concrete subcontractors. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity.
- Responsible for the planning and estimating stage of projects to ensure the most efficient, safe, and economical form system are incorporated into the project design.
- Prepares accurate framework layout drawings and erection instructions for field crews.
- Works closely with the project team monitoring the safety, cost, and scheduling of construction projects.
- Troubleshoots and resolves concerns regarding structural design with project team.
- Contributes to the projects safety goals by reducing hazards during the design planning state ensuring that all formwork systems meet construction and safety standards.
- Oversees and coordinates material purchases, deliveries, tracking, and forecasting ensuring maximum utilization of resources.
- Stays abreast of innovative developments and incorporates these advancements in the development and design of new forming systems/equipment intended to expand productivity, capabilities, and market share.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company's ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure operational efficiency.
- Works in cooperation with other office personnel to negotiate and execute sales contracts consistent with policies.
- Develops and coordinates material and equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- Bachelor s degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Construction Engineering, or related engineering degree.
- Minimum of seven years work experience performing similar primary position responsibilities exceeding performance expectations.
- PE, Professional Engineering license.
- Advanced knowledge of BIM Modeling and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of construction formwork systems, take-offs and estimating processes obtained from education or industry experience.
- Advanced written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendor
- Expertise with reading structural drawings and performing computer-aided design utilizing formwork engineering methods, such as BIM Modeling and AutoCAD.
Applications submitted without a resume will not be considered.
Ceco Concrete Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.