|Date Posted||July 31, 2022|
A Barry-Wehmiller Packaging Systems company, Pneumatic Scale Angelus maintains a major market position in the supply of wet and dry fillers, cappers, can seamers, labelers, centrifuges and change parts for the pharmaceutical, personal care, food, beverage, canning and household products industries worldwide. Our custom-engineered product lines include Hema, Mateer and Pneumatic Scale fillers; Consolidated, Pneumatic Scale and TC cappers; Angelus and Closetech seamers; Burt and MTS labelers; Carr and Centritech centrifuges; onTrack orienters and wet-case detectors; and Zepf change parts and storage solutions.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
This position is for a highly motivated electrical engineer that is focused on electrical design, programming, and machine building workflow for machines that are within the packaging industry.
- Electrical Design and Programming of Mateer Fillers and Burt Labeling machinery where necessary at our factory in Clearwater and at various customer sites all over the world.
- Interface with Engineering, Manufacturing, Customers, Sales, and Project Management utilizing good communication skills.
- Ability to layout, draft, design, and support electrical schematics, assemblies, and field integration CAD.
- Thorough understanding of electrical schematics, machine wiring regulations, control panel layouts, variable frequency drives/motors, PLC s, and HMI s is required.
- Knowledge of individual country electrical norms for CE self-declaration desired.
- Knowledge 508A
- Knowledge of NFPA and ATEX standards for hazardous location installations desired.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical CAD software. Utilization of mechanical drawings with P&ID schematics for controls designs.
- Knowledge of Rockwell Automation Logix PLC s and FactoryTalk View ME/SE and Studio 5000 programming software is required.
- Knowledge of Ethernet I/P and TCP communication protocol for equipment and remote I/O required.
- Experience setting up Variable Frequency Drives/Servos (Rockwell Automation, & Danfoss).
- Familiarity with the latest machine safety standards and various machine networking systems (EtherNet/IP, Profibus, Profinet, ASi).
- Experience with automated systems utilizing servo systems is a plus; such as Yaskawa, Rockwell Automation Kinetix, and Elau.
- 2 to 8 years related experience with an OEM Manufacturer or equivalent in Machine Design. PLC & HMI Programming Experience -Rockwell Factory Talk Services Platform and Studio 5000, Firmware update and revision Control. Knowledge of NFPA 70E. Excellent communication skills U.S. Passport & ability to travel worldwide approximately 10% to 15%
- For customer SAT and service where needed. English language skills required. Must work well in a team environment
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering from accredited University
At Barry-Wehmiller we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. We know that our differences often can bring about innovation, excellence and meaningful work-therefore, people from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodations during the interview process.
Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.