|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
***This position is located in Seattle, Washington***
BKS Security is experiencing great growth and we want you to grow with us! We provide cost-effective and timely installations, thorough excellent technicians and long-term maintenance and repair. You will be working for one of the fastest growing Commercial Security Solutions companies in the Seattle area! This is a great opportunity as this is a brand new position within BKS! Electrical Trainee Applicants with the following experience is highly preferred but will train the right candidate in the Electronic Security Industry installing/servicing CCTV (Analog and IP), Burglar Alarms, and/or Access Control in commercial, retail and/or C-Store environments and Electronics Hardware Installation. We offer one of the BEST benefits package available AND we are generous to our technicians!
SKILL OR ABILITIES FOR AN ELECTRICAL TRAINEE:
- Able to: Install, Inspect and Service video surveillance systems, access control systems, intercom systems.
- Able to: Electronics Hardware/Electric strikes, electrified hardware, Door Hardware knowledge and ability to install, maintain, integrate with low voltage systems and service.
- Able to: Install, maintain and/or repair all customer systems including video monitoring systems.
- Able to: Install and pull wires per specifications.
- Able to: Install and wire electronic equipment used in systems.
- Able to: Install electronic hardware.
- Able to: Test, Install, and Service equipment to ensure proper performance and compliance with customer requirements.
- Able to: Conduct site surveys upon request of management.
- Able to: Check to ensure all systems are online when attending a site, noting any malfunctions and notifying their direct Supervisor or Service Manager of all issues.
- Able to: Document and maintain accurate records of all work performed on a site and submit Notes via ESC Dispatch system as required
- Able to: Work with the Monitoring Company to ensure the best camera sight lines, cameras are correctly focused, and alarms are properly set up on a site.
- Able to: Maintain and control assigned truck stock inventory in an organized manner to ensure company vehicles are kept in good working condition and notify their direct Supervisor and/or Manager of any deficiencies
- Able to: Ensure sufficient equipment is in the vehicle to complete assigned daily tasks as well as carry out any other maintenance or repair issues that arise while on a site.
- Able to: Knowledgeable and adheres to all company policies, procedures, protocols and Health and Safety requirements
- Able to: Provide excellent service to the customer
- Able to: Work on mobile device and operate computer
QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED FOR AN ELECTRICAL TRAINEE:
- Able to obtain Washington State 06 Low Voltage License
- 2 Years minimum experience in Electronic Security Industry working in commercial, residential, retail and/or C-Stores environments installing, servicing, programming and inspecting CCTV equipment, Burglar Alarms and/or Access Control.
- Knowledge of related electronic hardware.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic security installations.
- Evaluate, diagnose, troubleshoots systems and perform repairs as necessary.
- Computer literacy in windows environment, preform program entry for CCTV, Alarms, and Access Control as needed.
- Configure Electronic Security equipment as needed.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Good reference from previous employer
- Professional, well-groomed and clean appearance
- Strong organization skills, positive attitude, and ability to learn quickly.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to adapt
- Possess a valid driver's license and driving record that meets company requirements.
- Maintain highest standard of operation procedures during installations.
- Plan and manage daily tasks completion on work site.
- On-Call Rotation
- Have the physical capability to carry out the job as needed
If you meet the requirements as an Electrical Trainee, we are looking for you. We are offering a very competitive wage and benefits compensation package.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A Small Company Where You Matter and Are Rewarded For Hard Work
- Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision and additional company contribution to your HSA monthly with option up
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- No Wait Period for Company-Observed Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation After First Year with Additional Vacation Pool When Qualified
- Separate Sick Leave Pool
- Company Paid Gym Membership Program
- Additional Supplemental Benefits Program
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Company Provided Vehicle, Tools, Laptop, Cell Phone
- Company Provided iPad if you choose
- Advancement Opportunities
- Relocation Expense Reimbursement
- Background and Drug Test Before Employment (Your Past Is Not Automatic Denial of Employment)
- Pay is commensurate with experience
Please submit your resume and we will respond asap.
VERY COMPETITIVE WAGE AND BENEFITS DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you.