|Date Posted||September 1, 2021|
Title: Electrical Validation Engineer
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Description: STG is a Preferred Vendor of a major Automotive Firm in MI. The client is looking for multiple Electrical Validation Engineer. Selected candidate will be expected to work on site in Auburn Hills, MI 100% of the time (remote during Covid)
The EE Systems Validation Engineer develops electrical system validation test plans and procedures for automotive body, audio, active chassis and/or safety systems.
- The extensive use of CAN testing tools and traditional electrical testing equipment in an electrical lab atmosphere to test and troubleshoot vehicle systems.
- Design automated test benches to support the above systems as well as
- Troubleshoot complex automotive electrical issues.
- Must be able to start within 2-3 weeks of offer.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (Materials /Chemical/ Civil/ Aerospace/Computer) from an ABET accredited university.
- 0 to 3 years of relevant experience
- MUST BE CURRENT AND CONTINOUS EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED.
- Ability to use electrical debugging tools such as digital multi-meter, oscilloscope, and current probes.
- Ability to read and analyze digital communications data (CAN/LIN)
- Desire to work on vehicles and in a test environment (hands-on)
- Good understanding of microprocessor-based electronics and electronic circuits.
- Good analytical problem-solving skills
Travel and Driving Requirements:
Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver's license is required as well as a clean driving record. Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Ms. Rama Narayanan Rama Narayanan and /or contact at . In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name - Electrical Validation Engineer (MI).
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Application Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions, Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our clients' global IT needs. STG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, 401K, paid vacations and paid holidays. For more information about STG, please visit us at .
- provided by Dice