|Date Posted||August 2, 2022|
- Designs, validates, and brings new products to market. Specifies precise new product functional requirements.
- Designs, tests, and integrates components to produce final designs and evaluates the design's overall effectiveness, cost, reliability, and safety.
- Designs, develops, executes, and evaluates fitness for use testing, product specifications and process validation plans.
- creates and reviews material part specifications and bills of materials.
- Collaborates with internal manufacturing partners, contract manufacturers, designers, and product specialists to optimize designs for manufacturability.
- Utilizes CAD (Computer Aided Design) or CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) systems to model new designs and produce detailed engineering drawings.
- This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
- understanding and application of procedures and concepts of own discipline.
- Typically require a university degree or an extensive amount of practical knowledge gained through experience.
- Requires the ability to make judgements based on practice and previous experience.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.