|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
Engineering Manager| Orrville
You are part of the AT&F Family starting on the first day. Medical benefits start on your first day.
Who Are We?
We Build, Protect, Energize, and Move the World through Metal Fabrication
Founded in 1940, AT&F is a major producer of components for construction cranes, mining equipment, defense projects, structural sections for shipbuilding, power industry related components, and specialty stainless steel fabrications.
AT&F is comprised of specialized Business Units (BUs): Heavy Fabricating, Precision Processing, AT&F Advanced Metals, and AT&F Wisconsin. Our multiple facilities have over 600,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 200 Team Members.
AT&F is in its fourth generation of family leadership. While the values of the organization are like those found in family-run firms, AT&F is also forward thinking, sophisticated, and professional.
Who We Want o n Our Team?
We offer competitive salaries plus profit sharing and a full range of benefits for our Team Members, including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, holidays, AT&F clothing program, a Wellness Program, and opportunity for career growth. However, our Team is motivated by more. Teamwork, Purposeful Work, and Getting Better at our Craft.
Our growth is continuing with current and new customers. Do you want to be a part of a Fabricating Team that is preforming challenging, purposeful work? Our team lives by our Core Values: Work Hard, Do What You Say You'll Do, Take Care of Each Other, Quietly Lead, Invest, and Run To It. Ask us about these Core Values to find out if this will be the place you are looking for.
The Goals and Challenges of this Role:
- Take current engineering team from version 1.0 to 2.0
- Implement EOS and utilize the EOS Toolkit for the Engineering Team
- Drive collaboration of the engineering team with the rest of the organization
- Be the voice of How we can do this? / How we can build this?
What You Should Bring to this Role:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering Required
- Working knowledge of ASME Code
- Expert with CAD, (Inventor preferred)
- Experience leading or building engineering teams strongly preferred
- Graduate degree preferred