|Date Posted||August 2, 2021|
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Assist with project planning for new equipment builds and modifications
- Work with system integrators to ensure new equipment meets the company's standards for operation and safety, which would include: machine design, material flow, material handling, cycle time, quality inspection & safe operation
- Support and help facilitate the technology and equipment transfer from other global locations
- Support continuous improvement initiatives at the operating plants
- Participate in the specification and procurement of capital equipment, tooling & guarding for new and retrofit launches
- Help support troubleshooting and training resources to the operating plants
- Minimum 5 years experience with launching automated equipment, engineering design & project management.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes, procedures and automated machinery.
- Good troubleshooting skills with the proven ability to make accurate root cause analysis.
- Managing budget & timelines. AutoCAD, Excel.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering