|Location||Costa Mesa, California|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
International Presence, Growth & Development Opportunities, Competitive Pay & Benefits package
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Molly Sullivan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are partnered with a firm that has established itself as a global leader within the civil & infrastructure industry in construction. They have been in business for over 77 years and have established the most innovative infrastructure projects globally. This firm specializes in a wide range of complex infrastructure construction projects including highways, bridges, tunnels, airports, etc. They have an excellent employee retention rate and fully embrace an employee centric culture, and growth & development opportunities for each employee.
Why join us?
If you are looking to work on challenging & innovative projects within the infrastructure construction space, this is the place to be.
- Incredible leadership team and allows each employee to make an impact within the firm.
- They understand that collaboration is key, and work to meet and overcome any challenges as a team.
- Strong growth & development opportunities.
- ENR Top Transportation Contractors & Top Domestic Heavy Contractors.
- Competitive pay & benefits package
- International Presence
- Full-Time Estimator position
- 3+ years of experience with Estimating or Sr Project Management
- Experience on civil projects
- Familiarity with all infrastructure projects
- Public Works experience
- Team player & strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite & P6, knowledge of AutoCAD is a plus
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Review project plans and requirements
- Prepare quantity takeoffs and material pricing
- Determine equipment and labor costs
- Review bid documents & assess any project risks
- Preconstruction duties & client facing
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.