|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Actively interviewing for a top tier Estimator on behalf of a client that stands as one of the most reputable Commercial GCs in Indianapolis. This individual will be tasked with putting together and helping put together complex bid packages within the Light Industrial and Commercial Construction markets. They are a top company to work for and have a fantastic work life balance that promotes a family atmosphere.
My client is one of the most notable Indiana based General Contractors, serving all Construction fields with key projects in large-scale Commercial and Light Industrial/Warehouse builds. They have been in business for over 20 year's and hold true to their core values which provide little turnover and high reward. Their strong culture enhances both career progression and professional development.
The ideal Estimator will:
- Scope, schedule an bid/proposal submissions
- Oversee, train and develop Estimating division
- Delegate specific tasks to assure complete estimating efforts
- Attend project close-out meetings
- Utilize estimating procedures
- Analyze specifications to determine scope
- Quantity take-offs
- Site inspections
- Cost and schedule analysis
- Bid structure and solicitation
- Prepare job cost reports and buyouts
The ideal Estimator will have:
- 5-10+ years of experience
- Project experience from $5M to $50M+
- Experience in conceptual estimating
- Experience in commercial or industrial
- Degree in Construction or related
The ideal Estimator will gain:
- Competitive salary up to $110k
- Benefits - medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K contribution
- Stable project pipeline while working with a collabrative, innovative team
- Heavy company investment in training
- Grow into Chief Estimator
Apply or reach out directly for immediate consideration for this opportunity.
5-10+ years of experience Project experience from $5M to $50M+ Experience in conceptual estimating Experience in commercial or industrial Degree in Construction or related