|Date Posted||August 1, 2022|
Trades & Services
- Opportunities available nationwide
- State of the art training facility to invest in YOUR career growth through various skill levels
- Career growth - we promote from within!
- Industry leading healthcare package with 401(k) matching (50% up to 8%)
- Consistent company growth with stability
- Competitive pay
- Yearly performance appraisals
- Dispatched directly from home, company vehicle provided, and gas card
- 5+ years of experience with commercial HVAC and Refrigeration installation
- Ability to lead an onsite crew
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, and balance systems
- Valid driver's license
- Active 06A license
- Active EPA certification
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., safely climb and balance on a ladder, and work in elevated/high locations
As an HVAC Lead Installer, you will be responsible for leading an onsite crew and installing or replacing HVAC and Refrigeration systems in commercial buildings (new construction and retro fit) while providing exceptional customer service to our clients. Duties will include running high voltage, low voltage, line sets, and flues, installing ducting, and indoor air quality products.
Coolsys Light Commercial Solutions, LLC, is one of the largest and fastest growing full-service providers of HVAC and refrigeration installation, maintenance and repair. We are proud to be the choice of many Fortune 100 and 500 companies. Our valued and dedicated employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We invite you to be part of that growth!
Coolsys Light Commercial Solutions LLC is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Pre-employment background screening (criminal and DMV) as well as post-offer drug testing (including for marijuana) is required for all positions. The Company will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal law, state law, or local ordinance.