|Date Posted||August 1, 2022|
Trades & Services
The Spirit of the Position :
IMMEDIATELY HIRING an Off-Street Supervisor to assist the Area Managers in the day to day operations.
The Supervisor reports directly to the Area Managers. This position will work Thursday-Sunday 10AM-9PM with mandatory shifts on Home Football Games and Pinnacle Bank Arena Events. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off, however, the position requires flexibility to help support managing events and you could be scheduled to help flag, prepay and set up and close down signs and cones . May need to flex to back fill when Area Managers are on vacation or have time off.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must set up prepays and help with runouts.
- Helping to support our floaters and area managers as directed.
- Prepare accurate and reliable reports containing findings, observations and conclusions on parking issues during shift. Prepare an email to management team of your shift.
- Responsible for training employees on equipment, task procedures, work standards and proper safety and cash handling procedures.
- Serves as safety representative, including assisting with safety and cash audits, conducting walk-throughs of garages and working with management on improvements.
- Ability to assist in the field as a Garage Ambassador and/or Floater in the entry/ exit lanes to provide customer service and operate on parking equipment and works with internal IT department on proper direction.
- Must have a valid and current Driver s License.
- Performs other related tasks and duties as assigned by Operations Manager, Area Managers, and General Manager.
How do you know if this is the right job for you?!
- You re charismatic, full of energy, and happy to help in any way you can.
- Responsible is your middle name. You never disappoint because it s not in your nature.
- Good under pressure. You don t fold and get overwhelmed easily. Instead, you prefer chaos so you can kick its butt.
- Able to work with or without supervision
- Open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
- Timely and demonstrates sense of urgency.
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills.
- A team player and can help motivate your team.
- Willingness to be flexible, work multiple facility locations.
- Ability to handle challenging and at times, emotionally charged situations.
- Must be able to make decisions independently and stay firm on decisions made (not easily persuaded).
- Willingness to work in the elements - heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
- Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt