|Location||Not Specified, Illinois|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Our client, an internationally established and reputable company, is seeking a traveling Field Engineer to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have 1-5 years experience and will have a basic knowledge of geotechnical construction equipement and techniques. Recent Civil Engineering graduates or undergraduates looking to jumpstart their career with an industry leader are also encouraged to apply!
- Travel to project sites throughout the Midwest
- Provides technical, quality control and administrative support to Superintendents, Project
Managers, and Construction Managers on jobsites
- Reviews and interprets civil, structural and geotechnical construction documents
- Performs and manages field quality control tests and production records
- Runs small work crews (technical tasks like water testing, load testing, etc.)
- Performs basic field surveys, prepares sketches to support construction work
- Set up plans and schedules for work by establishing goals and priorities for daily work and long range goals
- 0-5 years experience
- Basic knowledge of geotechnical construction equipment and techniques (i.e. drawings,
specifications, building materials, surveying, design, or geotechnical work)
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook, familiar with AutoCADd
- Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree
- Must be available to travel extensively as needed. (Per diem provided.)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Salary: $50,000-$90,000
Get in with a well-established and innovative company that offers a very rewarding compensation package within a supportive, growth-oriented environment.
Please contact **Quintez Lyon directly at ** or email me at ** for more information on this position. All qualified candidates will be contacted and given further information. All inquiries are CONFIDENTIAL!
Companies: If your team needs any position(s) filled I can also assist in presenting qualified talent. Reach out for a consultation today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.