|Location||New York, New York|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Location: Manhattan, NY / Salary: $55,000 -$65,000
We seek a Field Engineer (Mid Level - MSP) to join an MSP company that supports small-medium-sized businesses with their everyday technology needs. The Field Engineer (Mid Level - MSP) will be an escalation point on the Service Desk and the field. Primary responsibilities include visiting local client sites in the area to perform troubleshooting of TCP/IP, Active Directory, Office365, Exchange, WAN, VLAN, Firewalls, VMWare, etc. The Field Engineer (Mid Level - MSP) will also be responsible for the maintenance, installation, and integrity of the server components of the network to include systems backups.
The Field Engineer (Mid Level - MSP) will be joining a fast-growing industry-leading collocation, managed hosting, and managed services company. This position offers a flexible schedule, formal training and IT certification program, and rapid advancement into Systems Engineering. There will be room for the selected candidate to grow within the organization.
- Must be able to commute to client sites
- 2+ years working for a Managed Service Provider Required
- Bachelor s Degree (highly preferred but not a must-have)
- Installation and configuration of windows server 2
- Office 365 administration
- Domain Experience with Active Directory, GPO, DNS, and DHCP
- Familiarity with MAC OS a plus
- Server maintenance and support, including MS Virtual Server Solutions
- Troubleshooting Remote Desktop Services and VPN
- Installation and configuration of Windows Servers
- AWS experience is a plus
- VMware ESXi and Hyper-V experience
- Salary: $55k-$65k based on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance provided
- 401K Match
Actual salary of Field Engineer (Mid Level - MSP) to commensurate with experience
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.