|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
Responsible for providing Field Service Support for HPS applications and products at customer locations. You will perform maintenance, audits, configuration, programming, installation/commissioning, upgrades, and migration of complex/advanced control systems (EXPERION PKS, TPS/TDC300). You will be the primary face for the customer in this role responsible for the daily implementation, administration and troubleshooting of the HPS products installed at the customer location. You will be required to develop and maintain strong interpersonal relationships with customer representative as well as provide first response technical support. You will work with the Field Services Manager and LSS business functions to maintain and grow the business by identifying customer needs and provided solutions based on the HPS suite of products and services.
• DCS Maintenance including
o Hardware Components
o Software Components
o Field Troubleshooting of common IO and Loop Problems
o Field Troubleshooting of End Devices
o Adding and Deletion of TAGS/Points
o Adding and Modifying Logic as per standard
• Working with voltages up to 110VAC and 40VDC
• Configure, maintain, and solve hardware and software issues including: Experion PKS, other DCS hardware / software such as LCN, TPS.
• Learn the end-to-end product/solution development and delivery/execution of products and solutions
• Troubleshooting Network Connections of Ethernet and Coaxial Cabling
• Modifying and editing HMI Graphics
• Focal Point for Honeywell with the customer on providing technical solutions
You Must Have
• Bachelors Degree in a Technical/Engineering Field
• 5 years of relevant experience
• Experience with Experion PKS Hardware & Software, in addition to Hiway, TDC, & TPS system experience including LCN, UCN, and Hiway equipment along with PC/Networking experience.
• 3rd Party controls experience
• Experience in Virtualization hardware/software, setup and network configuration
• Knowledge of Open Systems such as Microcomputers and Networking Technologies
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to clearly articulate messages both technical and non-technical.
• Experience & Training in Honeywell Applications such as:
o TPS / PMIO.
o EPKS / Series C.
o Advanced Applications (PHD etc.).
o Safety Systems (FSC/SM).
o SCADA (PLCSs, Ladder Logic etc.).
• Be self-motivated and willing to work in demanding environments with little or no supervision and take initiative to be proactive