|Location||Newbury Park, California|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Trades & Services
Typically requires 2-4 years relevant experience.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Undergraduate degree or some college coursework preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Windows operating system environment.
• Solid client service skills.
• A+ desktop or equivalent skill set is required; additional certifications for various hardware platforms may be required.
• Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
• Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Significant travel including overnight domestic or international trips may be required.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.