|Location||Hooksett, New Hampshire|
|Date Posted||September 24, 2022|
Trades & Services
A Duie Pyle currently has positions open for Fleet Diesel Technician/Mechanic in Hooksett, NH. with top rates, premier benefits, and job stability!
2nd Shift Monday to Friday 3:00 PM Start
Pay rate- $26.00 to 32.00 per hour
We offer shift differential compensation: 2nd Shift receives $1 per hour!
Family Owned and Providing Job Security since 1924
- Performing Routine Preventative Maintenance and Repairs on Late Model Equipment
- Troubleshooting / Repairing, Brakes, Air Systems, Electrical, Suspension, Air Conditioning, etc.
- Diagnosing / Repairing, Engine Electrical and Exhaust After-Treatment (will train right person)
- Perform Basic Trailer Maintenance and Repairs Including Lift-Gates and Heater Units
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Vocational or Technical Training in diesel / heavy-duty vehicle (preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience repairing/maintaining Class 8 trucks & trailers
- Must have a complete set of hand tools for a heavy duty truck technician
- Must be able to read and comprehend service and repair manuals
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good decision making ability
- Valid driver's license (CDL a plus but not required)
For more information call or visit
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly pay through Direct Deposit
- 401K retirement with company match
- Annual Corporate Profit Sharing plan (100% employer paid)
- Medical coverage - multiple plans to meet your family's needs
- Life insurance (1x annual salary covered Pyle, optional buy up available)
- Gap assistance insurance (critical illness, accident and inpatient hospitalization)
- Short and Long Term disability insurance (Company paid)
- Open Door Policy
- Flexible Spending Accounts for benefits
- Annual Tool Allowance Program
- Uniforms Provided
- Continual Training
Founded in 1924 as a one-truck operation, A. Duie Pyle has grown to become the Northeast's premier LTL (less-than-truckload), Dedicated and Warehouse provider. As a family-owned company with over 3,200 employees, 24 LTL Service Centers, 11 strategically located warehouse and a Dedicated Fleet Operation, A. Duie Pyle has a proven track-record of investing in its people, facilities, and equipment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.