|Date Posted||August 2, 2022|
Trades & Services
ABOUT SIERRA TUCSON
Since 1983, Sierra Tucson has led the way in addiction and behavioral health treatment in Arizona, across the country and internationally. Distinguished for comprehensive programs, innovative and effective therapies, and clinical excellence, personified by an extraordinary and highly credentialed staff, Sierra Tucson provides comprehensive treatment to identify and resolve underlying issues that cause behavioral health disorders. Patients receive the resources, support, and tools necessary for long-term change to occur, including one full year of continuing care and a lifetime of alumni services. Our serene, 160-acre campus is located in beautiful Catalina, Arizona, and is a place of peace, hope and healing.
ACADIA HEALTHCARE: OUR PARENT COMPANY
Sierra Tucson is a subsidiary of the Acadia Healthcare network. Acadia is a leading provider of behavioral healthcare services. Acadia operates a network of 227 behavioral healthcare facilities with approximately 9,900 beds in 40 states and Puerto Rico. Acadia provides behavioral healthcare and substance use services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, specialty treatment facilities, residential treatment centers and outpatient clinics.
- Perform routine tasks related to clean up and sanitation of kitchen, dining or serving areas.
- Properly prepare, serve and store food in accordance with facility policies.
- Ensure compliance with state or federal regulations.
- Prepare foods according to standardized recipes and approved menu.
- Utilize service methods and food handling techniques to ensure quality.
- Understand and apply the sanitation procedures needed to provide a safe and healthy environment.
- Adhere to menu compliance, special diet compliance and report any dietary non-compliance, concern or complaint of patients to dietician, supervisor or manager.
Thursday- Monday, 10:00am to 6:30pm
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- ServSafe Certification or similar food safety certification, where required by the state and facility.
- CPR, First Aid, CPI/NCI certification (training available upon hire)
In addition to working for a premier treatment center with competitive pay, our employees enjoy these other great benefits:
- Three medical plan levels, dental and vision insurance
- HSA with Company contribution
- FSA, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Basic Life/AD&D and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Insurance
- 401k with Company match
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employee Discount Program
- Generous PTO, Sick Time, paid holidays and professional development reimbursement
Salary dependent on a candidate's experience and qualifications
Equal Opportunity Employer