|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
InfraSource, A Quanta Services Company
At InfraSource, we believe in developing and retaining the best people in the industry and providing best value services to our customers in the natural gas and electric industries. We take pride in developing the infrastructure of our country by connecting people and resources. As an industry leader, we have built our reputation as a premier provider of services with a solid track record of performance, integrity and - above all - a commitment to safety, quality and our people.
The Foreman is a field management role, responsible for organizing and supervising the safe daily operations of utility construction projects. The foreman will manage construction activities to ensure company procedures are followed and includes physically demanding work.
What Do You Offer Us?
* Supervise and monitor daily operations by planning and managing to job specifications
* Maintain all necessary paperwork and documentation
* Oversee safety by modeling behaviors and providing corrective action when appropriate
* Support crew by operating equipment and doing labor as needed
* Pre-survey job location and ensure utility locates have been performed
* Manage and develop effective customer and employee relations
* Ability to analyze and resolve work challenges.
* Secure work site to ensure public safety and safety of equipment and materials
* Coach, train, and evaluate employees' and guide towards goal achievement
* Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
What We Offer You:
* Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
* Defined career path for future growth
* Weekly Payroll
What is Required?
* High school Diploma or equivalent
* 3-5 Years field experience or Military equivalent
* Must hold a valid Driver's License
* DOT Medical Card - If driving company vehicle
* Pass Pre-Employment drug screen and background check
* Computer Skills
* Must be able to stand or walk for long periods with repeated lifting (Up to 50 lbs.), kneeling, crawling, climbing and reaching
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
View Company Information
To see other positions, click here.