|Date Posted||May 4, 2021|
Trades & Services
FT Nanny Needed For Two Children in Lincoln Park - JC 1512
Reliable, organized nanny needed long-term for two children in Lincoln Park, to begin in late April. Older child attends hybrid elementary school, and younger child attends preschool part-time. Nanny must be a creative self-starter. The ideal candidate has a background in elementary or early childhood education; however, this is not a requirement.
: $1,150-$1,250/week + paid vacation, holidays, PTO/sick days.
Job Details & Responsibilities:
- Two children, one in 1st grade and one in preschool. Older child has a hybrid schedule. Younger child attends preschool four afternoons per week.
- Guaranteed 50 hours per week. Monday through Friday, 8:25 am-6:25 pm.
- Occasional flexibility is needed.
- Responsibilities include all care of the children: preparing healthy meals and snacks; transporting children to and from school; activities and play dates; helping older child with homework; assisting younger children with tutoring; preparing younger child to attend kindergarten in the fall; actively engaging with both children.
- Nanny should have a plan of daily fun, but educational, activities for both children. These activities can include trips to nearby child friendly venues. Creative play. Reading and learning games, etc.
- Nanny should arrange play dates and other activities in the area.
- After meals, nanny should rinse all dishes, and load and unload the dishwasher. Wipe down kitchen surfaces, and sweep or vacuum, if needed.
- General tidying up throughout the day.
- At the end of the day, helping children pick up their rooms, play areas and common areas of the house.
- Both parents are currently working from home, although this will gradually change.
- The family envisions this position as a long-term fit. Candidate should be comfortable with the potential of transitioning into a managerial role.
- Nanny should have extensive verifiable experience with children of all ages and be interested in a long-term, growing position with the family.
- A background in child development or early childhood education is ideal, though not required.
- Communicates well and is receptive to feedback.
- Keeps parents updated throughout the day.
- Kind and patient. Loves children and enjoys the job.
- Trustworthy and displays good judgment. Safety conscious.
- Screen time is limited to school and essential communication.
Don't Miss out on your Dream Job! "Like" US on Facebook!
Powered by JazzHR