|Date Posted||August 14, 2021|
Trades & Services
We are seeking a full-time Housekeeping Manager at Sunset Key Cottages.
This position is responsible for monitoring the duties performed by housekeeping. Inspect all guest rooms to ensure cleanliness exceeds expectations. Provides exemplary service to all guests.
The responsibilities of a housekeeping supervisor include, but are not limited to:
• Supervise and train Housekeeping staff.
• Visually inspect VIP rooms, guest rooms and corridors for cleanliness and appearance.
• Train new and current employees on the use of chemicals for different surfaces
• Ensure that both carts and supply closets are kept clean, neat, and stocked according to housekeeping guidelines.
• Report all maintenance deficiencies in guest rooms and corridors via work orders; use radio communication to report all emergencies.
• Guide staff to ensure that guest service and safety is our top priority.
• Assist room attendants and house persons in securing all supplies and tools necessary for the completion of their jobs.
• Maintain inventory of amenities, chemicals and other supplies to ensure standards are met, and reorder such in a timely manner.
• Respond to guest requests as needed
• Assist with other departments as needed
• Coordinate with laundry to ensure linen is picked up and delivered to meet hotel needs.
- -Competitive pay
-Employee room discount program at affiliate properties,
-Discounts in our gift shop and restaurants
-Free meals during shift