|Date Posted||May 4, 2021|
Trades & Services
The YMCA Camp Potawotami is seeking a part-time Housekeeper that is organized, attentive, and compassionate with a strong desire to positively serve campers.
Under the supervision of the Maintenance Director, the Housekeeper will oversee the thorough and timely cleaning of all campground facilities.
for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Promote and incorporate the YMCA core values and mission into all aspects of the job and in the community.
- clean and sanitize sinks, toilets, showers, restrooms, and other assigned areas of the building.
- clean and maintains floors, walls, windows, and other surfaces.
- empty waste containers and dispose of trash.
- refill soap, paper towels, and other supplies, report supply stock problems
- report building or mechanical problems.
- perform various duties such as dusting, vacuuming, and maintaining entrances and offices.
- perform sidewalk/exterior clean up.
- may set up facilities for special events.
Starting pay range: $9 / hour
- Monday thru Friday
- 1st shift, Start time no later than 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 30 hours a week.
- YMCA Camp Potawotami, 7255 E 700 S Wolcottville, IN 46795
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Reliable transportation to attend work.
- Experience in cleaning preferred but not required.
- Organized, attentive, consistent.
- Competent in reading and speaking English, able to take directions and easily work with others.
- Able to safely handle and use cleaning chemicals.
- Able to fulfill all demands in spirit, mind, and body as a housekeeper for the camp.
- Positive, service-oriented attitude serving diverse groups of people in regard to age, abilities, ethnicity, gender, race, economic status, religion, etc.
- Team player willing to contribute to the culture, mission, and values of the YMCA
- Voluntary 403b Retirement Savings Account
Powered by JazzHR